Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Lol, the kids in my school are more mature then you are, you dont know shit about me son, and it wont do you good if you did. I understand you get bullied and such, but it gives no reason to direct your pussyness at me.

Using force causes terror, meaning terrorism. what ever you like to call it, the US is a terrorist state.
    Uh.....visible, i think you need to understand what sarcasm is.

So any place that causes "terror" is a "terrorist state."

So.......basically, any place that has an active military is a terrorist state.
    --------------------------------------------------

You see, when you just label everything a terrorist state because they cause "terror", then the word terrorist really just loses its meaning, and those who are terrorist(hamas) are put into the same group of people as canada.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    Israel =/= terrorist state. That's a fact.
    You don't know what you're talking now that's a fact.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Uh.....visible, i think you need to understand what sarcasm is.

So any place that causes "terror" is a "terrorist state."

So.......basically, any place that has an active military is a terrorist state.
    --------------------------------------------------

You see, when you just label everything a terrorist state because they cause "terror", then the word terrorist really just loses its meaning, and those who are terrorist(hamas) are put into the same group of people as canada.
    The US uses fear on children. Iraq, thousands of children made homeless, and thousands of children killed, for NO reason at all. apart from being from Iraq.

Soul Society ________________________________
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The US uses fear on children. Iraq, thousands of children made homeless, and thousands of children killed, for NO reason at all. apart from being from Iraq.
    brainwashed people are brainwashed people. i dnt get why u bother argueing with em.
    so deeply brainwashed its like impossible to smack sense through their thick skull. /fp
    /Flame On

[IMG]https://i175.photobucke*****m/albums/w148/Guitarman1157/dontforget.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    The US doesn't directly attack (or make children homeless). Terrorists do. Not the same thing /

Quote Originally Posted by Dark[A]ce View Post
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Navy"]brainwashed people are brainwashed people. i dnt get why u bother argueing with em.
    so deeply brainwashed its like impossible to smack sense through their thick skull. /fp
    Let me respond to that with: brainwashed people are brainwashed people. i dnt get why u bother argueing with em.
    . See what I did there? Means you need more proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    The US doesn't directly attack (or make children homeless). Terrorists do. Not the same thing /

Let me respond to that with: brainwashed people are brainwashed people. i dnt get why u bother argueing with em.
    . See what I did there? Means you need more proof.

If your saying terrorist who are part of the US army then i agree.
    But if your saying terrorist who arn't part of the US army then i dont agree.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    If your saying terrorist who are part of the US army then i agree.
    But if your saying terrorist who arn't part of the US army then i dont agree.
    Every terrorist does, but the fact still stays that the few rogue soldiers that might have intentionally used "terrorist tactics" are few and far between compared to, for example, the number of Hamas terrorists /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Every terrorist does, but the fact still stays that the few rogue soldiers that might have intentionally used "terrorist tactics" are few and far between compared to, for example, the number of Hamas terrorists /
    Well, i see HAMAS as freedom fighters who are power mad, they started fighting for peace which lead to fighting for power.

The only people who dont fight for power in my opinion are taliban, but there rules are extreme, and they do extreme acts making them extremists.

Prophet mohammed pbuh never killed innocent people, and these people claim to follow the sunnah...

Prophet mohammed pbuh mostly didn't try to convert them, but gave them options to convert, as Muslims we believe only allah can guide whom is unguided, and we can't all we can do is give them the chance.

Kind of "live and let live". we as muslims, and humans shouldn't take matters into our own hands, i mean if someone is committing adultery, then so be it LET HIM! he will get what he gets when he dies, god knows best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well, i see HAMAS as freedom fighters who are power mad, they started fighting for peace which lead to fighting for power.

The only people who dont fight for power in my opinion are taliban, but there rules are extreme, and they do extreme acts making them extremists.
    I agree with you, but should any such forces (regardless of what the general population may believe) come to power or control, they would have a "terrorist state". But meh, who cares really, I think this whole topic has moved off topic anyways

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Do you have any statistics on this?

Everything, but mainly the "thousands of children killed for being from iraq."
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    Do you have any statistics on this?

Everything, but mainly the "thousands of children killed for being from iraq."
    wikileaks,of course.Thousands of civilians were murdered by the US,about 100000 I think.
    It's not certain how credible that source is,but come on,they're soldiers in a foreign country at war.what else would they do?
    [troll]Give them a birthday cake?If they did it would have c4 in it. / [/troll]
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You don't know what you're talking now that's a fact.
    No, you don't know what you're talking about, that's a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

Soul Society ________________________________
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    moved off topic >.>
    /Flame On

[IMG]https://i175.photobucke*****m/albums/w148/Guitarman1157/dontforget.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark[A]ce View Post
    moved off topic >.>
    Actually some of us stayed on topic. If you can't do the same don't even post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    wikileaks,of course.Thousands of civilians were murdered by the US,about 100000 I think.
    It's not certain how credible that source is,but come on,they're soldiers in a foreign country at war.what else would they do?
    [troll]Give them a birthday cake?If they did it would have c4 in it. / [/troll]
    A hundred thousand?!! You gonna lie bro?
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast