Solify's D3D Base Compile Error!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Solify's D3D Base Compile Error!
I get this error

Code:
1>fatal error C1047: The object or library file '.\Release\dllmain.obj' was created with an older compiler than other objects; rebuild old objects and libraries
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1257: code generation failed
What version of VC++ are you using
Create a new empty project, then the header adds . H, then adds in source os.Cpp

Try to compile.
Quote Originally Posted by ipwnuuaal5 View Post
I get this error

Code:
1>fatal error C1047: The object or library file '.\Release\dllmain.obj' was created with an older compiler than other objects; rebuild old objects and libraries
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1257: code generation failed
I have the same error ._.
One friend told me that I need to intall (or reinstall) Visual Studio 2008... I use Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition (I guess...)
But i'll try to do what Alessandro tell
this error is when you get the base files, and open direct. Give time to compile the error.

create a project and add them.
Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
this error is when you get the base files, and open direct. Give time to compile the error.

create a project and add them.
or open the project
Just Click On Build ---> Project Only ---> Base Name Rebuild ... Read The Error Next Time !
Yes, just rebuild it or delete then add the dllmain.obj to Resource Files back.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us