[Help]Extending WAV

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Extending WAV
hey, I didn't know where to ask this, but I'll ask here, move it needed thanks.
Hey MPGH,
I want to know how to Extend a .WAV file.
Extend it to 0:02 to 0:05,
first 0:00 to 0:02 has sound and I want the rest 0:03 second to have no sound.
If this doesn't make sense post it here :P
Thanks.
Play it on your speakers and record on microphone and let it go for 3 seconds of silence?
Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopaJiggaboo View Post
Play it on your speakers and record on microphone and let it go for 3 seconds of silence?
good idea :O
Add 3 seconds of slience
add 3 seconds of silence after wav file.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?