Easy Camo Tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Easy Camo Tutorial
Made in 5 minutes. If you don't like it, don't comment. It was meant for the choobs, so they can at least start learning something other than C+P'ing other peoples camo's. Show's you how I did the main body of my custom black/silver mod, and how Armalite42 made his desert flecktarn camo AUG.







Kthxbai.
VERY VERY VERY VERY NICE
that's so cool and so easy
Smexy XD But i still prefer clouds
Thanks guys.
Thanks a ton. It's really usefull, and easy. Thanks for the nice tut. It should be sticky-ed xD
Quote Originally Posted by Goofyde2 View Post
Thanks a ton. It's really usefull, and easy. Thanks for the nice tut. It should be sticky-ed xD
lmfao, no it shouldn't. But thanks for the appreciation.
Lul thats how i make my camo. I don't do camo that much though :3
Quote Originally Posted by Speculation View Post
Lul thats how i make my camo. I don't do camo that much though :3
Same. And I never do an entire gun :/ I just use this for parts of guns, to add a little flavour.
what if i use pse7 and dont have replace color?

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupkill View Post
what if i use pse7 and dont have replace color?
nvm i found it
it was in a weird and unexpected spot
Wow that's impressive. I like how the scope lense also is textured up!
Which photoshop you use??
Quote Originally Posted by sam9396 View Post
Which photoshop you use??
CS5 White Rabbit.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us