QuestionShould I? (Camo Tutorial)

PollShould I?
12 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Should I? (Camo Tutorial)
I was wondering if you guys would like it if I were to release MY camo mod tutorial.
It could be a bit harder but its more customizable.
How so? Here's a screenshot of the camo i made by myself.

Note: i didn't read any other tutorials and I figured out how to do it in that hour while making this mod. No more copy and paste for you girls.
I know I know, there's already Camo tutorials.
but i said MY camo tutorial.
yea men id like it just 2 c if i can;t up the editions on meh camos :S
Quote Originally Posted by Tyler930 View Post
yea men id like it just 2 c if i can;t up the editions on meh camos :S

That's 1

List:
I
I don't see why not.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
I don't see why not.
That's two

List:
II




nice avatar btw
off to bed soon
Have msn ? I want to see if it is the same way as mine .
weve already got 2, i released mine like 2 days ago, and actualy your camo only has 2 colors, thats not allot so i dont know why you would release the like third camo tut
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
weve already got 2, i released mine like 2 days ago, and actualy your camo only has 2 colors, thats not allot so i dont know why you would release the like third camo tut
maybe we don't like yours

do it not like i'll be using though lol
i teach myself/me
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
weve already got 2, i released mine like 2 days ago, and actualy your camo only has 2 colors, thats not allot so i dont know why you would release the like third camo tut
My camo tut isn't a regular valkyrie camo
it's also going to include a P90TRSE camo tut
you know? that sexy stuff
don't know how to do that
neither do i... still trying to figure it out, need to use custom brushes
go for it (10 characters later)
dang supremem wanabe much, your just saying that, youve already looked at my camo tut no doubt
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
dang supremem wanabe much, your just saying that, youve already looked at my camo tut no doubt
lol i don't use tuts for textures everything i do is self taught./yea
I might have looked at it but i didn't read it.
Noouu. Then there is gonna be so much camo things here. :l
Just tell it for somebody. :3
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
Noouu. Then there is gonna be so much camo things here. :l
Just tell it for somebody. :3
Hmm
So nobody wants to know how i made this?
) ;
It's gonna take long anyways, but if people want to know then i guess i'll release it.
note: Don't do any P90TRSe mods, im already making some.
I was the first to make a camo tut. Can I see what you did?
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us