QuestionShould I? (Camo Tutorial)

PollShould I?
12 votes · pick one or more
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
It looks nice but didn't you just take the G6 Valkyrie and copy the details on that?
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
It looks nice but didn't you just take the G6 Valkyrie and copy the details on that?
Nope,i made the valkyrie camo myself
Jabuuty, add me on MSN and tell me what you did. :X
I wanna see if it's like mine.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
Jabuuty, add me on MSN and tell me what you did. :X
I wanna see if it's like mine.

---

---
/me
---

---
Jab, you awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
Jab, you awesome.
I haven't gotten into casual modding until last week : )
I haven't started camo's until last week..
o-o
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


My camo tut isn't a regular valkyrie camo
it's also going to include a P90TRSE camo tut
you know? that sexy stuff
don't know how to do that
neither do i... still trying to figure it out, need to use custom brushes
i know how to do that its easy dont talk down on me if you dont know what your saying


Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post



---

---
/me
---

---


im laughing my ass of at teh combat arms add i see above my post right now, this is the 4th one ive seen ROFLMAOMGTFO
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post


i know how to do that its easy dont talk down on me if you dont know what your saying


How do you do it then
its difficult to explain, and i dont have it here, it involves warping a camo youve already made and shrinking things here and there and making things bigger and making certain patterns i cant explain it, ill do it later when i get home at my dads, i dont even have photoshop here, ill talk to you about this either tommorow or on wednesday depending on when i come home
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
its difficult to explain, and i dont have it here, it involves warping a camo youve already made and shrinking things here and there and making things bigger and making certain patterns i cant explain it, ill do it later when i get home at my dads, i dont even have photoshop here, ill talk to you about this either tommorow or on wednesday depending on when i come home
Mine involves copying the two colors
rendering, and a bit more effects in the filter
from there, it's resizing/clipping and some more secret editing.
I can make a camo for scratch but still need to learn more because I just started making camo's when I released that Valkyrie pack.
I'd thank it, use it, and +rep you if you did. Add me to the list :fosho
Hell yeah. But only to LM/yahhman
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
Hell yeah. But only to LM/yahhman
Fail emote
Ill be done with my projects by Thursday, so imma start making mods on Thurs. Sorry guys.
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
Ill be done with my projects by Thursday, so imma start making mods on Thurs. Sorry guys.
Be sorry with

good luck
im going to take a shit , eat adobo then play Combat Arms again
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us