Thumbs upCrossfire Match Request

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire Match Request
Hi Iam Dark And I Created This Topic To Make General Section


Here U Can Request A Match For MPGH Members Only

Rules

1-No Hacking
2-No Glitching
3-No Tricks
_________________________



To Request A Match Type Your In Game Name


I Request TO Be Stick
i want to match and also what do u mean trick?
Quote Originally Posted by hakq View Post
i want to match and also what do u mean trick?
I Mean U Kill Ur Self To Make Ur Team Lose
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post

I Mean U Kill Ur Self To Make Ur Team Lose
ah ok am in anyway
kool is sticky O.o
Nice idea. what does a matchwatcher do? I may do it.
Quote Originally Posted by iplay.[oL] View Post
Nice idea. what does a matchwatcher do? I may do it.
They Watch The Game TO See If AnyBody Hacking Or Glitching
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post


They Watch The Game TO See If AnyBody Hacking Or Glitching

So for the game, they put spectator mode, and i go in and spectate them to make sure they don't hack?. If so, pm me and tell me what you want me to do. cause ill do it.
LRN2SPEAKENGLISH
Omg...
Quote Originally Posted by SjoerdJr... View Post
LRN2SPEAKENGLISH
Omg...
Sorry For My Bad English Iam Egyption
Its ok... i can be a matchveiwer or whatevs
Thanks For Support
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post
Thanks For Support
Stop copying my fonts
Press thanks button.
uhm ill be a spectator since you asked me in a PM
and well you dont need to kill yourself theres an option that allows you.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us