Triangle Kill Marks V1 are Back!
I forgot to fix them a while back, until I found them in a folder two days ago and I was like I should fix them and upload them for you guys :P so here enjoy.
All the Kill Marks has been fixed with the new badges "Upgrade Kill Marks"

Contains 4 Colors: RED GREEN YELLOW SKYBLUE
Click On the Virus Scans below for the the Scan Results
[VirusTotal]
[VirusJotti's]
Make sure to Read the Instructions on how to make them work.
READ "How to INSTALL READ ME.txt"
All the Kill Marks has been fixed with the new badges "Upgrade Kill Marks"

Contains 4 Colors: RED GREEN YELLOW SKYBLUE
Click On the Virus Scans below for the the Scan Results
[VirusTotal]
[VirusJotti's]
Make sure to Read the Instructions on how to make them work.
READ "How to INSTALL READ ME.txt"
Triangle Kill Marks v1.rar



