SCHiM's Hack Development tool

Posts 1–15 of 135 · Page 1 of 9
SCHiM's Hack Development tool
Heya fellas
If you've been in General since yesterday you know that I have this awesome new tool that I'm now posting. So I hope you guys enjoy it because I've put hours of work into it, and will continue doing so.

You can find a tutorial inside the .rar file!


The generated hack's hot-key is insert!


You say it's great but what is it?

Like I said, it's a tool it will (literally) build your hacks for you, the only thing you need to do is supplying a list of addresses for the tool to use.
Another feature will make hacks undetected again by generating garbage code. that will do nothing. But it will change the way your hack looks to HackSchield completely.

Hack features:
What will the generated hack do?

  • No reload
  • No recoil
  • Glass walls
  • Super bulets
  • Hotkey (insert)


Note: The generated hack has no turn-off button, this means that the game will quit after playing one game, I know this sucks and I will fix it as soon as possible

Tool features:

  • Generate hacks
  • Undetect hacks


Both features have already been explained, for more explanation and a tutorial look inside the .rar for a file named: 'SCHiMs Hack Dev read me.chm'

Pics:






You can find a tutorial inside the .rar file!


Virus scans:

Virustotal

Virscan

Future ideas/Updates:
Here's a list of things I'm going to add to this project:

  • Hack revival
  • Encrypting
  • Better hacks (non d/cing hacks)


Hack revival:

This will be the jewel of my next release, this will actually enable you to use hacks long patched. You only require two things: the list of addresses to update(the addresses already inside the hack) and an updated list of addresses to replace the old ones with.

Encrypting:

Hardening your hacks(or other items) against crackers

Better hacks:

The current hacks generated by my tool will d/c after one game. I'll fix this as soon as possible.


You can find a tutorial inside the .rar file!


Credits:

Me << I made this thing, it was my idea, and it was my previous hack that served as a trainer version.

You could be here, if you have any ideas please post them. I'll see if I can make it happen, if it works out you'll get creds



You can find a tutorial inside the .rar file!


Happy hacking -SCHiM
SCHiMs Hack Dev.RARattachment deleted · 3,925 downloads before removal
Nice hack
Keep up the good work!

My request : Telekill
(why?) CUZ ITS FTW!
Quote Originally Posted by nakib12 View Post
Nice hack
Keep up the good work!

My request : Telekill
(why?) CUZ ITS FTW!
Future ideas/Updates:
Here's a list of things I'm going to add to this project:

* Hack revival
* Encrypting
* Better hacks (non d/cing hacks)
Read the post
Ah didnt see that
nice hac k :P
Good job , clean and works for me .


/Aproved
/Stuck
Wonderful,rlly,a fking epic job
but there's 1 more thing...
"Like I said, it's a tool it will (literally) build your hacks for you, the only thing you need to do is supplying a list of addresses for the tool to use."
What if the anticheat software ppl find the encrypting method,...
I might be wrong ,but?
Quote Originally Posted by OpR View Post
Wonderful,rlly,a fking epic job
but there's 1 more thing...
"Like I said, it's a tool it will (literally) build your hacks for you, the only thing you need to do is supplying a list of addresses for the tool to use."
What if the anticheat software ppl find the encrypting method,...
I might be wrong ,but?
Sure they can try, but then again they'd be patching 650^400 possible md5 hashes, no way they're going to do that
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
Sure they can try, but then again they'd be patching 650^400 possible md5 hashes, no way they're going to do that
Hahah awesomeness...
What are you going to do now after this?
Updating it with what you said there?
That Is AWESOME.
thanks ^^ ..
press the button if u like it .
Yep, I'm working on some big updates, and a very cool function
(read the last part of my main post to know what )
Awesome job, really! I don't know if you know me, but I've been here some time ago. If this really works, it would really be helpfull to hack newbs!

Dutch people pwn, by the way :P
Posts 1–15 of 135 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?