SCHiM's Hack Development tool

Posts 16–30 of 135 · Page 2 of 9
First off all I like this idea very much ^^
I was thinking a long time of doing this but I couln,d find the time^^
If I have some spare time I will try to do this shizzl to

Where did you make this application in?
I guess C++


Quote Originally Posted by dionikink View Post
Awesome job, really! I don't know if you know me, but I've been here some time ago. If this really works, it would really be helpfull to hack newbs!

Dutch people pwn, by the way :P
Your right
Works but with fails :
1.Add Off Too .. No Just On.
2.Lot Of Lags !
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
Works but with fails :
1.Add Off Too .. No Just On.
2.Lot Of Lags !
I'm going to add off features to the hack, but the laggs are not coming from the hack, that's impossible because it's made in asm and is only 3 kb's big



Where did you make this application in?
I guess C++
C++ mostly and some asm here & there
THANKS OMFG i finally can make a hack
Maybe a lil bit more features? Chams/sat chams, etc?
Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
Maybe a lil bit more features? Chams/sat chams, etc?
Comming is comming, be patient
can u make hacks work again after they get detected, like one of mpgh's hack made 1 month ago when there were shitloads of hacks/menu hacks ?
Quote Originally Posted by hackzerz View Post
can u make hacks work again after they get detected, like one of mpgh's hack made 1 month ago when there were shitloads of hacks/menu hacks ?
That's the option I'm working on right now
When done, you can use every hack that's ever been made
including life taker ? and shop hack and the other patched ones?
Nice hack tool, you said you will try revive hacks no? We will get God Mod, Infinite Ammo, no respawn time and these things if you get do it
But the God Mod, i think it's back, today i played a fireteam with a LT (posible power lvl) and no died with 20 hits of an enforcer (blue zombie). . .
GIVE IT A D3D MENU WITH HACK NAMES and let use allow to add hacks
so that you simpli add hack name and adresses to change then it is in the d3d menu but else good work
I'm making great process on the revival mod, once that's done I'll include better hacks.
That will be a piece of cake after that I'll update this thread/tool
Expect the update in 2 or 3 days, I'll report it if it gets later

-SCHiM
until then: happy hacking
SCHIM you are the best ^^ !!!!!!
and its so true !!!

just know that everyone here Appreciate it so much all ur great work ^^

finally someone Taken on hard work ^^
tnx so much i "thanked" you
Don't work, maybe detected????
Posts 16–30 of 135 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us