SCHiM's Hack Development tool

Posts 76–90 of 135 · Page 6 of 9
SCHIM? can u update it ? i mean make it no carush every time after 1 Game
and make them that we might turn it OFF too.
its a goodly Tool
u got potential
Yeah I'm having the same problem as soon as I join a game I get d/ced :/
and thats with the new addies
how can i find my own address?
ı am dont working hack how working help plss
nice tool i love it
Quote Originally Posted by XfakkaX View Post
nice tool i love it
I love it more if it worked
nope
injected dll with perX and 1337 injector, it woks great but after 3 minutes the game close it self..not crash just normal close
Yeah that's what I get although I've been using PomptD Injector and AirDropInject I really hope .::SCHiM::. makes and updated version that thing would kick assss
Will think about it, but I lost all the source of this program
Hmm... Maybe...

EDIT:

try to undetect it as well, maybe that helps
Aww man that sucks and I tried that but if you make a generated hack undetected then I found that it doesn't work at all any idea why?
Undetecting hacks:

1. Copy the hack .dll file in the folder with: - SCHiMs Hack Dev
- make
- SCHiMs Hack Dev read me

2. rename the .dll file in Dectected
3. run SCHiMs Hack Dev as admin
3. type u and press enter
4. type Detected.dll
5. press enter
6. whan the promt quits: is the detected file ur undetected hack
The anti-detect wont work

But still thx!
Very nice, but will it work for hack made for PB protected games?
Posts 76–90 of 135 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us