SCHiM's Hack Development tool

Posts 61–75 of 135 · Page 5 of 9
i dont understand any thing from the Guide in rar i think u must make the Steps Step by Step and every step by pic to be easy to use
Quote Originally Posted by hanspirot View Post
Won't work.
What won't work exactly?
What won't work exactly?
the hack renewable tool (U), doesnt work. the hack was detected and is even if i use ur tool detected.
Quote Originally Posted by tomatensalat View Post
the hack renewable tool (U), doesnt work. the hack was detected and is even if i use ur tool detected.
maybe the addresses are wrong, or the functions inside the hack are patched (scanstring) Just generate a new hack using addresses found inside the sourcecode section
I have a problem, the tool works great and all but when I join the game it crashes the moment I press Insert. And another thing, in the read me you have two No recoil 5 written, thats an error right ? You dont actually type in the same address twice right ?
Quote Originally Posted by Juicee91 View Post
I have a problem, the tool works great and all but when I join the game it crashes the moment I press Insert. And another thing, in the read me you have two No recoil 5 written, thats an error right ? You dont actually type in the same address twice right ?
That's probably an error indeed, you never put in the same address twice, unless ofcourse when that's what you want to achieve.

But then, if the hacks generated crashes, check if you're using the right addresses, if you're not update them.

Also,

only press insert when you're actually playing, not when you're inside the lobby.

-SCHiM
hey schim ,
i have a problem with the hack .. i am from germany and i cant english so good .. can you explain me it in german or can you it explain me betther ? pls
Yes, I press insert when Im ingame holding my gun, and I used latest addresses.
This is how my make.txt file looks like



--0057279A--0037468870--0037468881--0037468887--0037468890--0037235669--00374AF366--00374B4664--E
Juicee can you explain me it betther ? i don't understand it .. pls do it for me ;(
I cant really explain it to you, even I cant get it to work.

You can try using the code I posted and copy it to make.txt file that you downloaded with this hack generator and then run it. But it crashes for me
Quote Originally Posted by Juicee91 View Post
I cant really explain it to you, even I cant get it to work.

You can try using the code I posted and copy it to make.txt file that you downloaded with this hack generator and then run it. But it crashes for me
All addresses must be double word sized, change your old list to:

Code:
--000057279A--0037468870--0037468881--0037468887--0037468890--0037235669--00374AF366--00374B4664--E
This file that I made
where I have to move it.
Inject?
LoL my English is bad and i cant understand what should i do to get the hack work ^^ i hope u explane it by Pic for every step ^^
Im currently at work so I cant make you screenshots but its very simple, so I`ll make you a step by step tutorial.

1. Download Hack development tool.

2. Edit your Make.txt file (you need to copy addresses in there, you can use these : --000057279A--0037468870--0037468881--0037468887--0037468890--0037235669--00374AF366--00374B4664--E and save .txt file)

3. Run the tool and press G then Enter. You will see it compiling and making it undetected. When it closes its done.

4.Inject the Eprog.dll found in folder "Delivered"(tool makes the folder and file after successful compile) you can use any Injector, there are many good ones to be found on this forum.

5. There is no 5th step, just play

Hope it helped
Posts 61–75 of 135 · Page 5 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us