SCHiM's Hack Development tool

Posts 46–60 of 135 · Page 4 of 9
If you want to share the source code I might be able to help you.

And also, doesn't work for me. I inject it, and in-game I click Insert. Nothing.
were i find this File

[IMG]http://img105.******.com/2010/12/02/631497809.png[/IMG]


i have only 3 file

1.SCHiMs Hack Dev read me

2.SCHiMs Hack Dev

3.Make
Telekill sucks. -.-.. you just get kicked all the time... or if you do it in fire team ppl wait till the last minute and then kick you.. And also frapse you... Wall hack , no recoil , FTW!
SCHiM you just had to feed the leech sharks, didn't you? I need to make a pic that shows a terrorist with a sign saying: Please don't feed the leech sharks
make somethink like that for A.V.A pls
the hacks creator doestn works, i clic the letter u and nothing happens when i try to do a hack... try you to do a hack, it says its easy to do
Quote Originally Posted by XDLoko View Post
the hacks creator doestn works, i clic the letter u and nothing happens when i try to do a hack... try you to do a hack, it says its easy to do
U is the undetector, remember to update the addresses inside the makefile, you can probably find new addresses in the CAEU sourcecode section
I can't open the tutorial.
=
Ik kan de tutorial niet openen,, ik krijg een of andere HTML-Help bestand..
Quote Originally Posted by Stimulate View Post
I can't open the tutorial.
=
Ik kan de tutorial niet openen,, ik krijg een of andere HTML-Help bestand..
dat is de bedoeling, als het goed is opent windows die dingen automatisch, anders windows sux cocks

Anyways guys,

I wanted to remind you that this tool is still working, you will probably need to refresh the addresses in make.txt though. All is in the tutorial on how to do it, and the addresses can be found in the source code section

Do you guys still want me to release a better tool with hack revival or no?
i just dont know how to start it
Friend not entendi as making it but not podias put in an alone file dll as the demas hack what your isiste very well explained for those that they know of the hacks but not entendi almost I and if put telekill and graviti
sry but it doesnt work 4 me.
i have: win7 64bit hp
Quote Originally Posted by tomatensalat View Post
sry but it doesnt work 4 me.
i have: win7 64bit hp


sry but should work...

you mean it dcs in the game?

you should try with several injectors, i use PerX... dont forget to update the addies since the last update
Posts 46–60 of 135 · Page 4 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?