SCHiM's Hack Development tool
Not that, I press insert and nothing happens. :S And it closes the game -,-
you must press insert only in-game
SCHIM can you fix the crash problem?
its anoying to start game everytime after 1 Fighting
its anoying to start game everytime after 1 Fighting

"Thanked" for your great work I can't wait to see your updates 
OT: Where do I get hacks addresses?

OT: Where do I get hacks addresses?
your the best but i have a problame ofter 1 game its exsit to me from the game
I got the d-c problem too,
Yes, it's in the description you get a d/c after 1 game, I'm going to fix that though
umm the glasswall alil bit anoying ><
i cant see anything becouse the objects so i dont know where im walking..
i cant see anything becouse the objects so i dont know where im walking..
LOL NO commands again :3
.::SCHiM::. just 1 more think :-). if you can whan you update it you can do the think thet we chose what to turn on and off i mean well hack and all not all thogeter :-) ty very much
every time i run the game it closes
what do i need to do?
what do i need to do?
You musn't press insert before the you're actually in-game. After that, the game indeed closes after playing one round
if i run thde hack its go out ?
detectet
detectet
Thx,, working for me.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsNew Hack Developments by Me :)DA 79 General Hackinglittle hacking/cracking/tools collection
37 Hack Requests[REQUEST]Halo 1 Trainer/hack/mod toolJA 0 WarRock DiscussionsUltimate Guide on WarRock Hacking [injector/tool list]
132 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 HelpQuick Scope Hack/Cheating Tool ~ for SNIPERS
2
