LightbulbI need someone smart

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
ill test for ya
bfmvlvr123.rarattachment deleted · 5 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by jimmynguyen3030 View Post
ill test for ya
Thank you so much DDDD

Quote Originally Posted by jimmynguyen3030 View Post
ill test for ya
Btw how'd you make that into a mod? ?
make a new text on ur desktop, name it _rank.gsc then make folders
(modname), maps, mp, gametypes
so it would be (MODNAME)\maps\mp\gametypes\[and put _rank.gsc here]
Quote Originally Posted by jimmynguyen3030 View Post
make a new text on ur desktop, name it _rank.gsc then make folders
(modname), maps, mp, gametypes
so it would be (MODNAME)\maps\mp\gametypes\[and put _rank.gsc here]
I've done that before. But I guess the mod was damaged because it didnt work.
Can you make this into a mod plz?
EliteMossy.rarattachment deleted · 3 downloads before removal
here hav fun need anymore? post here btw add me on steam wat_the_pho
EliteMossy.rarattachment deleted · 3 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by jimmynguyen3030 View Post
here hav fun need anymore? post here btw add me on steam wat_the_pho
I got an error with that
Quote Originally Posted by jimmynguyen3030 View Post
was it syntax or unknown function?
Niether. I cant explain it. Do you know how to make patches into mods?
What was the error you got when trying to run this mod?
Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
What was the error you got when trying to run this mod?
"monitorobjectives"
Never seen that one before I think they already posted tht mod on the page
Can you port patches?
Quote Originally Posted by jimmynguyen3030 View Post
Yes I can....
How? I naver was able to learn that
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us