[RELEASE] All Maps Packets

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
[RELEASE] All Maps Packets
Code:
4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 03 00 00 00  tower
Code:
4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  snow
Code:
4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 01 00 00 00  gray
Code:
4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 02 00 00 00  Junk
Code:
4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 04 00 00 00  Pump
Code:
4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 06 00 00 00  Cold
Code:
4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 08 00 00 00  WAR
Code:
4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 05 00 00 00  Brush
Code:
4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 Sand
all maps.rarattachment deleted · 97 downloads before removal
and we do what with these?
you could just say change the 4th from last [edit] byte of the [/edit] packet to the map you want.
Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
you could just say change the 4th from last [edit] byte of the [/edit] packet to the map you want.
even faster just download my table and tick the one you want to send
Quote Originally Posted by brianfan View Post
even faster just download my table and tick the one you want to send
i guess, im just a manual kinda guy
4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 Sand
Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 Sand
thanks didnt scroll far enough in my notepad doc. I'll add it to them
Brian, I know a posted a thread but I figured you'd know. When I send these packets while hosting the server (In server lobby) I get an error message when I goto invite ect, and if I start, it doesn't start that map. (Error is "Lost Connection to Server" and I crash)
Quote Originally Posted by Banshou View Post
Brian, I know a posted a thread but I figured you'd know. When I send these packets while hosting the server (In server lobby) I get an error message when I goto invite ect, and if I start, it doesn't start that map. (Error is "Lost Connection to Server" and I crash)
make a room password it at first, start recording packets in WPE, go into shop. Get you send ID from WPE. Right click on the first IP address that pops up after you stop sending packets, chose set send scokect with this port( or whatever yours might say. It's the last option after you right click.) Then tick only 1 map and send
it once at 100 mill. seconds. Go back in game and enjoy you dont have to invite people they come once you un-password the room. For your buddies just tell them the password and have them right on your name and JOIN this user in room
anyone know rattle snake?
lol?

i posted the original packet and the list of ID's on ***.. it's copied / pasted on this place somewhere..

any monkey could figure out where to put the ID in the packet.
deject3d, just because your the first leaker doesnt mean your the only person who knew about it o.0
Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
deject3d, just because your the first leaker doesnt mean your the only person who knew about it o.0
I would sure I hope i'm not the first person to find it.

otherwise the CA community is full of nub haxors.

p.s- I was just stating that this topic is a little bit pointless since the ID's are already in another topic.
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us