alot of people did not figure that out. Also if copied and pasted it why didnt add to fourm by posting a send file (*.spt)
And on another note I tried looking for the Map packets here and other places the only one that I could find was for Two Tower's nobody was telling the packets for the other two maps. Which made me have to do it myself, which turned out to be a fun packet sending adventure I learned how to Kick people from the room, Change room game type's and a few other things
And on another note I tried looking for the Map packets here and other places the only one that I could find was for Two Tower's nobody was telling the packets for the other two maps. Which made me have to do it myself, which turned out to be a fun packet sending adventure I learned how to Kick people from the room, Change room game type's and a few other things

