[RELEASE] All Maps Packets

Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4
Brian you wouldn't happen to know why a lot of people are starting to crash on the new maps. Yesterday it worked fine and today, like 40% of the people in the map crash.
make sure there are at 3 people on the room before you start the round on the hidden map.
Also Vista users that have updated to SP1 are having that issue
I started the game with an 8 v 8 and like 4 of them insta left.
Quote Originally Posted by brianfan View Post
If your going to Quote. Please Quote the whole post. And now For the whole Quote


Please take note of step 2, step 4, and step 6. If that isnt a UCE then you can blindfold me, spank me, and call me Sally
And finally for the last time This topic is about Map Packets, not Map ID's, nor is it leaving out the rest of the packet and only giving you byte 19 of a 22 byte packet.
yes, that topic was a UCE tutorial.

yes, this topic is about map packets.

yes, the only difference between the map packets is the ID. if you have the map change packet and the list of ID's - you can go on any map. basically rendering this topic useless as it was when originally posted. maybe if you add something that hasn't been posted multiple times..
Quote Originally Posted by Banshou View Post
Brian, I know a posted a thread but I figured you'd know. When I send these packets while hosting the server (In server lobby) I get an error message when I goto invite ect, and if I start, it doesn't start that map. (Error is "Lost Connection to Server" and I crash)

That happened to me once. My guess is the server rejecting you because you sent a packet that's not allowed or something, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by viper131 View Post
and we do what with these?
In the WPE packet editor follow the tutorial.

Then find the id of the map you want to go to and paste it in a page thing in the send section of WPE.
Quote Originally Posted by alexdevill View Post
where do we put the code?
download the rar file.
extract it to you desktop
open up WPE Pro
look towards the bottom of the WPE Pro you will see a little tab with tthe words Filter on it and another one with the words Send
Click the Send tab
Look above the blank spot that looks like a school ruled notepad
4 icons from the left is a folder looking icon Click that
Browse to your desktop and open the Extracted file that I uploaded in the first post.
Tick/check/mark the map that you want and enjoy

any other questions Please read the tut by Jerry0 here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...p_wpe_pro.html
Quote Originally Posted by Hakkar55 View Post
Awesome man !
Gtfo old thread bumped.
Hmmm i got a good and bad out of this:


Bad: Heli is confused =\

Good: Heli made Chams for KOS >;D
Old as hell thread... urgh...

Haha R....ajinn... got banned rofl
uhm ok, what am I supposed to do with this. How is this helpful? Can I remove Brushwood cuz i hate it and it lags so much...
Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us