[TuT] You First C++ Console Application
OK I will make alote of tut for this section but i want to start from the vary basics you guys need to know ok
1. go to you complier( I Suggest Vc++) Select new project and Chose Console Application .
2. When that is all done you Add A Main.cpp to your Empty project than type this code in
3. Select build( or you can press Ctrl+F9 to build it ) run it and a smd window will pop up saying "hello MPGH" if you can see that that mean you have done it right if you cant and need help Write Here

1. go to you complier( I Suggest Vc++) Select new project and Chose Console Application .
2. When that is all done you Add A Main.cpp to your Empty project than type this code in
Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{//open bracket
cout << "Hello MPGH" << endl; // endl stands for end of line
return 0;//this makes the control return to the OS, which terminates the program you can tell it to pause but we don't want that.
}//close bracket


