Arrow[TuT] You First C++ Console Application

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[TuT] You First C++ Console Application
OK I will make alote of tut for this section but i want to start from the vary basics you guys need to know ok

1. go to you complier( I Suggest Vc++) Select new project and Chose Console Application .

2. When that is all done you Add A Main.cpp to your Empty project than type this code in


Code:
#include <iostream>

       using namespace std;
 int main() 
{//open bracket 
      
        cout << "Hello MPGH" << endl; // endl stands for end of line 
        return  0;//this makes the control return to the OS, which terminates the program you can tell it to pause but we don't want that. 
}//close bracket
3. Select build( or you can press Ctrl+F9 to build it ) run it and a smd window will pop up saying "hello MPGH" if you can see that that mean you have done it right if you cant and need help Write Here
Random indents >.> And improve your English a bit =P
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Random indents >.> And improve your English a bit =P
lol ok thanks
one more thing are you an English teacher ?
jk
Lol, plus double lol at your sig /
Quote Originally Posted by sam22 View Post
lol ok thanks
one more thing are you an English teacher ?
jk
Wesley is a grammar Nazi. I am a cookie Nazi
Tut section?

I know I seem picky about these things, but it will help new comers locate things better. Most individuals will look for something in their respective sections.
~ Moved with a 1 hour redirect ~
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us