yeah for our school its fucking gayer then aids we get out the 23rd like WTF that gives kids no time to travel to other states to see relatives
Originally Posted by Gab
Still one week for me. 6 exams
AHahahaha suck it.
Grade/Year 7 FTW!
Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X
yeah for our school its fucking gayer then aids we get out the 23rd like WTF that gives kids no time to travel to other states to see relatives
It's Summer holidays here.
So it's different.
Start mine on Friday >_>
then i go back to school on January 3rd, and get out in May 30th.
-__- i hate the transition, putting a new year on the date is a bitch.
Trigonometry's gonna be a bitch .
i start tomorrow after finals
Still 2 weeks for me
I've been on holidays since august/september. Heck until I get full-time employment I'll always be on holidays.
@Jab, trigonometry is easy.
Originally Posted by Doc
I've been on holidays since august/september. Heck until I get full-time employment I'll always be on holidays.
@Jab, trigonometry is easy.
I finished Algebra and Algebra 2 easy
My geometry credit is basically a free credit because we didn't learn ANYTHING
no teach throughout those few months, but i got the grade.
1 week 2 days 4 hours
Friday! 3 moar days
Originally Posted by Jabuuty671
Start mine on Friday >_>
then i go back to school on January 3rd, and get out in May 30th.
-__- i hate the transition, putting a new year on the date is a bitch.
Trigonometry's gonna be a bitch .
Ahhhh... trigonometry.
Even being in Year/Grade 7.
I've done it before.
Originally Posted by Doc
I've been on holidays since august/september. Heck until I get full-time employment I'll always be on holidays.
@Jab, trigonometry is easy.
Quite hard.
@Everyone who doesn't have holidays.
Suck it.
And almost 2011.
Mine starts in a cpl days, and guess what... ITS A PERMA HOLIDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've been on my holiday for 2 weeks... go back in like 2 weeks... Month holiday for Christmas
Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X
yeah for our school its fucking gayer then aids we get out the 23rd like WTF that gives kids no time to travel to other states to see relatives