School Holiday.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
School Holiday.
Just started.
Awesome.
Still one week for me. 6 exams
yeah for our school its fucking gayer then aids we get out the 23rd like WTF that gives kids no time to travel to other states to see relatives
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
Still one week for me. 6 exams
AHahahaha suck it.
Grade/Year 7 FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post
yeah for our school its fucking gayer then aids we get out the 23rd like WTF that gives kids no time to travel to other states to see relatives
It's Summer holidays here.
So it's different.
Start mine on Friday >_>
then i go back to school on January 3rd, and get out in May 30th.

-__- i hate the transition, putting a new year on the date is a bitch.
Trigonometry's gonna be a bitch .
i start tomorrow after finals
Still 2 weeks for me
I've been on holidays since august/september. Heck until I get full-time employment I'll always be on holidays.

@Jab, trigonometry is easy.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I've been on holidays since august/september. Heck until I get full-time employment I'll always be on holidays.

@Jab, trigonometry is easy.
I finished Algebra and Algebra 2 easy
My geometry credit is basically a free credit because we didn't learn ANYTHING
no teach throughout those few months, but i got the grade.
1 week 2 days 4 hours
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Start mine on Friday >_>
then i go back to school on January 3rd, and get out in May 30th.

-__- i hate the transition, putting a new year on the date is a bitch.
Trigonometry's gonna be a bitch .
Ahhhh... trigonometry.
Even being in Year/Grade 7.
I've done it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I've been on holidays since august/september. Heck until I get full-time employment I'll always be on holidays.

@Jab, trigonometry is easy.
Quite hard.


@Everyone who doesn't have holidays.
Suck it.

And almost 2011.
Mine starts in a cpl days, and guess what... ITS A PERMA HOLIDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've been on my holiday for 2 weeks... go back in like 2 weeks... Month holiday for Christmas
Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post
yeah for our school its fucking gayer then aids we get out the 23rd like WTF that gives kids no time to travel to other states to see relatives
Wow thats a fail, LoL

Finished College ages ago

Jobs FTW!!!
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us