[Help]Simple trainer...[COR]

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
[Help]Simple trainer...[COR]
Hi there

I started alittle vb.net 08 project to learn something more about hacking games, but since now i have not figured out how to do it.. I was trying to make a simple trainer for MW2, Blubb helped me a bit on my way, but i want to make it work

I have this:

Code:
Dim h4x As New MemHack.BlubbsDll.MemoryHacking("iw4mp", "cshell.dll")
Code:
Private Sub btnUnlimitedMags_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnUnlimtedMags.Click
h4*****tMemory(&H1AA57D4, 1337, 4)
    End Sub
I searched the right hex code with cheat engine and searched some forums on the internet for how to use a hex in vb.net, but it isn't working..
This hex should be the one for your mags.. to give unlimited mags (when they click on a button..)
I use the Blubb.dll as reference, etc...

Some ideas or suggestions or is my hex just wrong?

Thanks in advance
Is it a 4byte address?

If the address is right, it should work.
Yes it gave itself as a 4-bit so... yeah this is exactly what i thought..

Could it have something to do with that i need to use MW2 Liberation to start mw2 up?
I'm banned so...

But that could'nt be it, right?
Is it working with CheatEngine?
yes it is
that is the weird part..
If you're running Windows 7 or Vista, make sure to run VB2010 as admin as UAC causes memory editing in VB to not work.
Are you on 32 or 64 bit?
Why all guys are using Blubbs Dll's? Why not use a declaration of "WriteProcessMemory" to write the data into the process?
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Why all guys are using Blubbs Dll's? Why not use a declaration of "WriteProcessMemory" to write the data into the process?
Blubb's dll contains all the API's, duh.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Blubb's dll contains all the API's, duh.
well, okay i got the message.
I'm using vista ultimate 32-bit
like i already said i use vb,net 08 not 10

i cant install 10 because this vista has no float key on it, in other words it's cracked =(

so just running it as adminstrator, should fix it

/offtopic, well i'll try it when i got my new monitor, i've blown my old one up

thanks for the help
32 bit seems to have problems accessing process modules (or so I've encountered) so that could be your problem. Try compiling on a 64 bit system and see if that makes any difference
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
32 bit seems to have problems accessing process modules (or so I've encountered) so that could be your problem. Try compiling on a 64 bit system and see if that makes any difference
Yeah i could do that but i don't have a 64-bit machine around here only 32-bit
i'll try it to run as adminstrator and see if it helps, but i sure hope so.. cuz i want to contribute to this community

but thanks for the help so far, i'll try some things
Upload the source and I can compile it for you, seeing if it works on my 64bit.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Upload the source and I can compile it for you, seeing if it works on my 64bit.
I'll send you a pm with a med-fire link to the .rar of my project
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?