maximum round with zombies

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
maximum round with zombies
What is your max. round with the zombies??? Mine is 3!!! LOL! I'm a newb on Xbox360
100.000
but the zombies stay coming it's a never ending level

but on xbox lvl 7 by a friend
in 1 time
57 with unlim ammo
29 no cheats ran out of ammo and money was almost lvl 30.

57 was with random nab cakes too that kept dying if you get thundergun with unlim ammo you can go till your finger falls asleep..
or if you got a auto clicker you would just keep going and going.

best camp spot is by the jug nog machine and just keep blasting there.
28 I think by myself?
25 bymyself without cheats.
all PC or consoles?
@lolbie
waw! 100.00? :/
pc for me always multi though single player is just too easy. i prefer to play with mates or even random fuck ups its funny to watch them die every time cause they cant get a god damn jugga nog by lvl 20 so they get wooped every 5 seconds
THREE? LOL!
I got up to 29 solo,
Quote Originally Posted by SjoerdJr... View Post
THREE? LOL!
I got up to 29 solo,
*faceplam*
I'm just a starter at Xbox360 and BTW got my airplane support and a BlackBird on MP
Going on PC I can usually get to like 20-21 alone, 29 with a good team, and with cheats 58 before I just get bored outta ma mind. Never tried it on a console though
Hell yeah! =) I know it's offtopic but I just got my skills ++ on a sniper in BO Mp (With BOTS , still not a Gold Member)
32 No cheats by myself
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?