maximum round with zombies

Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwaver8 View Post
34, 3 persons on five (pc ofcourse), no cheats.
I had to stop because I had to go to school XD
Hit me up if you wanna brake that record and got a mic.
I got some legit skills on the map five.
Maybe first of all I need a Gold Account. Cause I'm on Xbox360......
29 solo in Xbox360
39 in PC (No Cheats)
I got to 51 by myself on the PS3 and it was so boring!
On PC:

46 (with god, unlimited ammo, give all.....i got bored so i stopped)
19 (with no cheats, solo)
24 (no cheats, co-op)

On Xbox:
18 (Solo)
79 By Myself 26 with friends, I gave up after they all kept dying
33 with a friend, ran out of ammo and other weapons didn't do shit against zombies in this round.
Quote Originally Posted by Themonsterman View Post
57 with unlim ammo
29 no cheats ran out of ammo and money was almost lvl 30.

57 was with random nab cakes too that kept dying if you get thundergun with unlim ammo you can go till your finger falls asleep..
or if you got a auto clicker you would just keep going and going.

best camp spot is by the jug nog machine and just keep blasting there.

Lol, I have gotten to round 54 by camping with the Zeus Cannon at the port-a-jug thing.... with my friends using pack a punched machine guns to get points for mystery box.
Quote Originally Posted by Jasperdepasper View Post
lvl 33 on wii no cheats
wii

SUCKS D:
Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?