maximum round with zombies

Posts 31–45 of 53 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
RAGE QUIT ZOMBIE MODE..

If I got it you mean that da zombie mods arez nowz rqz causez Iz leavedz emz forz multi-playerz modez.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
If I got it you mean that da zombie mods arez nowz rqz causez Iz leavedz emz forz multi-playerz modez.
everything but the letter "z" on teh end.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
everything but the letter "z" on teh end.
sure sorry! Niggazzz
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
I got 40 kills and 8 deaths.
On combat training, or you've got the gold membership?
Quote Originally Posted by Domen View Post
On combat training, or you've got the gold membership?
Bots on MP Need a bit more time to buy the gold membership.
i got to lvl 54 with 3 friends of me we get killer almost get 55
I made it to 43 (no cheats)
i got to 15 on ps3, and 30(no cheats) pc.
31 without hax
but with hacks i went for pretty long i cant even remember
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
What is your max. round with the zombies??? Mine is 3!!! LOL! I'm a newb on Xbox360
23, I could had gone higher, but some idiot had to kill the crawler.
Round 31 on xbox no cheats
Unlimited ammo: 35 (boring)
No cheats: 25
Solo: 11 xD

Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Bots on MP Need a bit more time to buy the gold membership.
You get 1 month free membership when you do a Xbox LIVE account. And you can make 3 of them
Quote Originally Posted by Marcin96 View Post
Unlimited ammo: 35 (boring)
No cheats: 25
Solo: 11 xD



You get 1 month free membership when you do a Xbox LIVE account. And you can make 3 of them
at me it didn't do it...
mine was 25 at five on my pc!!!!!!!!!!
34, 3 persons on five (pc ofcourse), no cheats.
I had to stop because I had to go to school XD
Hit me up if you wanna brake that record and got a mic.
I got some legit skills on the map five.
Posts 31–45 of 53 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?