maximum round with zombies

Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
Don't remember, Got bored.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Don't remember, Got bored.
i believe that was before when you died A BIT EARLY...lol..last man standing was me.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
i believe that was before when you died A BIT EARLY...lol..last man standing was me.
I hit level 20 somthing and was like, every level is getting more and more boring. Started playing MP :P
/me is going to hit lvl 50 legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
^

showoff
I think it was because every level I was enabling more cheats ;D
lol.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
I think it was because every level I was enabling more cheats ;D
lol.
i beleive the whole point was without cheats LOL..
its good to read the previous pages to get an idea...lmaooo
try to play without cheats than
it has a lot more challenge than
34 no cheats 2 players
47 unlimited ammo 3 players,
It's pointless with unlimited ammo and Zeus Cannon, because you can't really die if you do your job. >.<
lucky fukas. Got a nice PC =P
Well my PC can't support Mw2 so I will let you think about Black Ops on my PC. lol.
AAAAAAAAAAAAnyways...
I'm becoming from a novice to 'A Guy Who Isn't a Novice' om ma XboxThreeSixty
Got 40 Kills and 8 Deaths =)
MP ofc.
About Zombies I don't really play it anymore
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
lucky fukas. Got a nice PC =P
Well my PC can't support Mw2 so I will let you think about Black Ops on my PC. lol.
AAAAAAAAAAAAnyways...
I'm becoming from a novice to 'A Guy Who Isn't a Novice' om ma XboxThreeSixty
Got 40 Kills and 8 Deaths =)
MP ofc.
About Zombies I don't really play it anymore
RAGE QUIT ZOMBIE MODE..

Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?