I have succeeded at trolling you guys, thanks for 10 pages. Muahahahha.
Anti- Kick?
Yew Serious?
Lemme Test, and i'll Decide if your Trolling or not
Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih-
Anti- Kick?
Yew Serious?
Lemme Test, and i'll Decide if your Trolling or not
Nice try. But i will not fall for that.
keep it to urself dont release
Here. Gimme the hack. I will thank and rep you.
I test out hacks before they're release.
Don't believe. Oh well.
I'm not a hacker. I test out hacks and mods for people.
anti kick? u be trollin
Lmao, fail troll. The no steal weapon isn't possible, it is server sided.
RELEASEEE!!!!!
this guys a trolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who knows?
ii like how U say it like if im a Choob and im not Trusted -.-
Please,
Dont release.
Originally Posted by deadskulz
Please,
Dont release.
dont fall for his troll hes lying for attention
Originally Posted by Tibirius
dont fall for his troll hes lying for attention
Dont be so Sure.
Some one made the TnT Hacks Works again, remember?
If he's a Beast Coder, or knows what he's doing, OR stumbled across it by accident then it might happen
Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih-
Dont be so Sure.
Some one made the TnT Hacks Works again, remember?
If he's a Beast Coder, or knows what he's doing, OR stumbled across it by accident then it might happen
Lol to be beast enough for all those features he would have to hack the server. But I was calling him a troll not you.
He can prove it by taking a video, or even a ss of the spec weapon on a non spec.