dont really want to ruin CA, but... you decide.

Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8
dont really want to ruin CA, but... you decide.
I have succeeded at trolling you guys, thanks for 10 pages. Muahahahha.


Anti- Kick?

Yew Serious?

Lemme Test, and i'll Decide if your Trolling or not
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Anti- Kick?

Yew Serious?

Lemme Test, and i'll Decide if your Trolling or not
Nice try. But i will not fall for that.
Here. Gimme the hack. I will thank and rep you.

I test out hacks before they're release.

Don't believe. Oh well.

I'm not a hacker. I test out hacks and mods for people.
anti kick? u be trollin
Lmao, fail troll. The no steal weapon isn't possible, it is server sided.

this guys a trolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who knows?

ii like how U say it like if im a Choob and im not Trusted -.-
Please,
Dont release.
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
Please,
Dont release.
dont fall for his troll hes lying for attention
Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
dont fall for his troll hes lying for attention
Dont be so Sure.

Some one made the TnT Hacks Works again, remember?

If he's a Beast Coder, or knows what he's doing, OR stumbled across it by accident then it might happen
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


Dont be so Sure.

Some one made the TnT Hacks Works again, remember?

If he's a Beast Coder, or knows what he's doing, OR stumbled across it by accident then it might happen
Lol to be beast enough for all those features he would have to hack the server. But I was calling him a troll not you.
He can prove it by taking a video, or even a ss of the spec weapon on a non spec.
Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?