Combat Arms New Map

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Combat Arms New Map
This is wierd...I was playing CA and the game was real laggy. The little image that shows you a image preview with the map your about to play changed, and it showed a picture of a beach with palm trees lolz. It happeded so quick I did not get a chance to do the Print screen button but I think this is going to be a upcoming map on CA.
This has happened manyyyyyy times.
Although it is possible, it's still pretty unlikely.
Quote Originally Posted by boodaddy View Post
This is wierd...I was playing CA and the game was real laggy. The little image that shows you a image preview with the map your about to play changed, and it showed a picture of a beach with palm trees lolz. It happeded so quick I did not get a chance to do the Print screen button but I think this is going to be a upcoming map on CA.
i have seen this also once
If there is a new map, it will be much better.
A new map would be awesome im tired of these maps lol
lol... many people played the new maps like 99%
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
lol... many people played the new maps like 99%
Yeah, but did we play all of them?
I never saw anyone playing Rattle Snake, to name one...
its Sand Hog in korea version though..
I had this happen to me once too, I just ignored it though..
i saw something like it too but i was like oh well i laggy must be flaw
Korea has two maps that aren't released in America. They might release them later.
Quote Originally Posted by -DarkX- View Post
Korea has two maps that aren't released in America. They might release them later.
I thought Korea had combat arms for a while before america did....
Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic View Post
I thought Korea had combat arms for a while before america did....
they do i think thats why they have stuff thats unreleased in america
I am half Korean and I first played Combat Arms in Korea. The maps are pretty cool, they have a town map that is epic. I hope that one gets released tonight.
It's like a desert village instead of a beach for me lol
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us