[Request]Combat Arms.exe

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]Combat Arms.exe
Someone have the yesterday CombatArms.exe?
yea i got it, whys it needed for?!
Quote Originally Posted by pownage017 View Post
yea i got it, whys it needed for?!
I want to see something on the .exe codes...
can you upload it?
Here is the Engine.exe and the CombatArms.exe from before the patch. hope this helps you.
im uploading them right now, ill edit with the links.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CombatArms.exe Link:
**********: Easy Filehosting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Engine.exe Link:
**********: Easy Filehosting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Originally Posted by swiftboy36 View Post
Here is the Engine.exe and the CombatArms.exe from before the patch. hope this helps you.
im uploading them right now, ill edit with the links.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CombatArms.exe Link:
**********: Easy Filehosting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Engine.exe Link:
**********: Easy Filehosting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thx man.

btw...

I'm a leecher?
im guessing hes trying to make a bypass using this...
no ... need you should have been like..."OMFG HE MIGHT MAKE A BYPASS%@%@#$%^#$@^%#$^#"
@ deedvanick

the point of your post was what again? that you are a leacher? and that you cant wait for antoher bypass to come out?

thats all i got out of that post. sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by swiftboy36 View Post
@ deedvanick

the point of your post was what again? that you are a leacher? and that you cant wait for antoher bypass to come out?

thats all i got out of that post. sorry.
when did he leech?
Pretty much :B.You could have qouted me it would be nicer after I stopped editing .wz files then gibing them away for monies I stopped making hacks now I'm a blood suclking leecher.
ROFL! at least ur honest :P
when he asked for the original combatarms.exe, the one before the patch was sent out early this morning
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us