Chams

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Chams
Hey guys I know this has been said a number of times but i am tired of waiting for a new bypass or w/e to come out is there a tutorial which allows me to make my own cham hacks or what ever its called.
Quote Originally Posted by 0wn3d View Post
Hey guys I know this has been said a number of times but i am tired of waiting for a new bypass or w/e to come out is there a tutorial which allows me to make my own cham hacks or what ever its called.
In the tutorial sections, a guy named Longevity made a tutorial on how to do your own chams... why you don't go there and look?
Thanx ill go have a look
I cant find it can you link it please.
Well, to make a bypasser... you need some knowledge on assembly.

And that isn't a thing that you can learn in 1 or 2 hours of reading.

To learn ASM you need practice.

BTW... here's the link to the chams tutorial...
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c_c/284..._tutorial.html

It was at the c++ tutorials, my bad. sry
Quote Originally Posted by Marsicano View Post
Well, to make a bypasser... you need some knowledge on assembly.

And that isn't a thing that you can learn in 1 or 2 hours of reading.

To learn ASM you need practice.

BTW... here's the link to the chams tutorial...
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c_c/284..._tutorial.html

It was at the c++ tutorials, my bad. sry
thats in dx8, CA is in Dx9
Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
thats in dx8, CA is in Dx9
read the first line of that post.
Oh.... so i may aswell wait untill somebody wants to share their hacks they have made :<

But could i please still get the link off of you?
Google, and yea Combat Arms is Dx9, If I didnt get an error in the middle of making my chams I would of released but I gave up when I got an error I didn't understand. I think my Direct X thing is messed up or whatever its called.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us