PostIllegal Mods

Posts 1–15 of 128 · Page 1 of 9
Illegal Mods
Legit illegal mods
10k+ post or someone I know well or staff :O
these are legit illegal
i can get fined-arrested o.0
I ripped textures-models from CoD
in the works atm :O
Dang!
Very Nice!
Sadly, I do not have 10k...
or am I green...
Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post
Dang!
Very Nice!
Sadly, I do not have 10k...
or am I green...
u can have em
there in the works
ripping the sniper scope atm o.0
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
u can have em
there in the works
ripping the sniper scope atm o.0


ALL PRAISE NOOB555!!!!
Thanks to you very much so...
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Serious business is serious.
very


you can get them too you be a minion :O
Can I have them?
I'm not there yet
all dayum
i might need the whole game fml :/

flameswor maybe
What about me?
I don't want scopes anyway.
Noob, u known me long enuf.

im yur pall
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
Noob, u known me long enuf.

im yur pall
lol earlier you were yelling at him and calling him a retard...
Come crawling back to him?
trev
ive never done anything wrong to you but you keep flaming me but
I AM NOT INVOLVED
youshouldgivemecreditsforgettingthosefilesforyouhe nry
50/50 credits hidden

i think we're missing some files o-o
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
50/50 credits hidden

i think we're missing some files o-o
Want me to upload every damned files of use? 0.o
(On laptop, no MW2 , I'll do it later tonight or tomorrow)
Posts 1–15 of 128 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?