Gellin's V4 Base
Hey guys,
I am finally starting to code some shit for personal reasons, so I can get to learn how to put what i've learned in C++ to action.
I am trying to learn what I can to make a private hack for myself to mess around with and do some testing with, but I have run into some problems...

This is my problem here, I don't know whether my SDK is working properly or not, cuz that's an obvious part of the D3D9 SDK, so can someone help me out to fix this issue?
I am finally starting to code some shit for personal reasons, so I can get to learn how to put what i've learned in C++ to action.
I am trying to learn what I can to make a private hack for myself to mess around with and do some testing with, but I have run into some problems...
This is my problem here, I don't know whether my SDK is working properly or not, cuz that's an obvious part of the D3D9 SDK, so can someone help me out to fix this issue?
