FAST Quick Switching Method?

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
FAST Quick Switching Method?
I only have a regular mouse.. And I want to be able to quick switch like this.


i don't have logitec mouse
Lol you need a different mouse i think.
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
Lol you need a different mouse i think.
I'm pretty sure there's a method out there somewhere where you can use a default cheap mouse and still quick switch as fast.
Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


I'm pretty sure there's a method out there somewhere where you can use a default cheap mouse and still quick switch as fast.
Mods :O or Q i think.
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


Mods :O or Q i think.
I'm legit.
Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


I'm legit.
Honestly all i do is press Q twice or press it once if i carry 2 snipers .
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


Mods :O or Q i think.
I'm legit.
Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


I'm legit.
Didn't you just tell me that like 5 posts ago or something?
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


Didn't you just tell me that like 5 posts ago or something?
Sorry internet fucked up.

OT: So 3 to 1 Is better than Qx2? O_O
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


Didn't you just tell me that like 5 posts ago or something?
lulz
When I QS, I takes like 2 seconds b4 I can't fukin' click the fire button.



Why would someone buy a new mouse just for CA?
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
When I QS, I takes like 2 seconds b4 I can't fukin' click the fire button.

Pressing Q honestly does reduce the waiting time. I do that but if i only got 1 sniper , i press Q twice.


When sniping You press 3 for your knife and press back to 1 so you skip the animation
of the l9 etc.
Quote Originally Posted by 760beto View Post


When sniping You press 3 for your knife and press back to 1 so you skip the animation
of the l9 etc.
Wait... so no Q?

But I luv Q

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us