FAST Quick Switching Method?

Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by K3AR View Post
Make the mouse speed click 5times faster?
I'm legit. :x
Chimis Method is what i use and QQ isnt working that good sine it gos to my knife and stays for some reason
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


Wait... so no Q?

But I luv Q

3 then q is really fast for me
but yes, theres like a 1 or 2 second before you can shoot
i think its part of the game?
Check the mouse model, download some tools then basically do what he says to do
Guys downloading a tool that would give instant draw isnt a hack , more of a helpful thing lol.
Does it really matter? My mouse is an old piece of junk and the scroll doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Does it really matter? My mouse is an old piece of junk and the scroll doesn't work.
Yet you still win with it?

Lol my mouse left button doesnt work. I scope with middle button and shoot with right o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post

Yet you still win with it?

Lol my mouse left button doesnt work. I scope with middle button and shoot with right o.o
We still need to that 1vs1 thingy. At first I had a really old Microsoft laser mouse and I have to say it was the best mouse I've ever used. Shame I grew angry with it and blew it up.. then I found out that my brother took out the batteries.
Oh that method using the middle button of a mouse?
I am pretty sure there was a program for a mouse to be able to do that
Quote Originally Posted by kay911kay View Post
Oh that method using the middle button of a mouse?
I am pretty sure there was a program for a mouse to be able to do that
There's no middle button involved.
Set scrooll up to sniper and scroll down to knife then scroll up and down quick
Quote Originally Posted by B1RDMAN View Post
Set scrooll up to sniper and scroll down to knife then scroll up and down quick
wow never thought of that sweet ima try ill post results
Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us