FAST Quick Switching Method?

Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by purpNpatronn View Post
that my mouse, works like a champ

MX?518 Optical Gaming Mouse
50 Bucks? I'm thinkin' about the Logitech G5. Can you Quick switch like the video I posted?

Quote Originally Posted by 760beto View Post
Q fails sometimes it wont shoot
and purple thats a fail mouse X2
Oh really? No wonder I fail to shoot sometimes holy fuck!
Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


50 Bucks? I'm thinkin' about the Logitech G5. Can you Quick switch like the video I posted?



Oh really? No wonder I fail to shoot sometimes holy fuck!
If your really gonna waste money on a mouse buy this one.




Buy any of the RAT mouses there the best o.O
Quote Originally Posted by 760beto View Post
If your really gonna waste money on a mouse buy this one.


YouTube - Official Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Product Demo

Buy any of the RAT mouses there the best o.O
$150 bucks? what the fuck?.. Rather buy a Death Adder Razor or Logitech G5..
Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


$150 bucks? what the fuck?.. Rather buy a Death Adder Razor or Logitech G5..
You shouldn't rat mouses last a long time.
Logitech no Death hell no -.-
Quote Originally Posted by 760beto View Post
You shouldn't rat mouses last a long time.
Logitech no Death hell no -.-
im have my mouse since 2years, its as smexy as it was when i opened it

and yh, i can QS
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


Wait... so no Q?

But I luv Q

Q fails sometimes it wont shoot
and purple thats a fail mouse X2
No , buy NX and gift me xD

Just do 1 and 3.
you gotta get a logitech mouse wit the 2 buttons on the side.
then quick switching is soooo fucking easy.
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
you gotta get a logitech mouse wit the 2 buttons on the side.
then quick switching is soooo fucking easy.
I have a Dynex Optical mouse with two buttons on the side. Tried it, doesn't work for shit. Plus, It's uncomfortable. Do I need a program to make it switch fast?
Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


I have a Dynex Optical mouse with two buttons on the side. Tried it, doesn't work for shit. Plus, It's uncomfortable. Do I need a program to make it switch fast?
gross optical mouse?
arnt those the ones wit the ball on top and you gotta roll it to move your cursor?

anyways, wdf?
those are so easy, i have melee as 1, and switch back as mouse botton 5, i forgot what i have for mouse button 6
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


gross optical mouse?
arnt those the ones wit the ball on top and you gotta roll it to move your cursor?

anyways, wdf?
those are so easy, i have melee as 1, and switch back as mouse botton 5, i forgot what i have for mouse button 6
Wrong.Google it.
I could code program that would run and do this?
Quote Originally Posted by K3AR View Post
I could code program that would run and do this?
and do what?
be specific.

and one can code a program to run somthing, its called visual basic.
Make the mouse speed click 5times faster?
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us