[Help]Writing bytes

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Writing bytes
I am using a menu d3d from this site on this link : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/262-warroc...ml#post3115125


since the thread is older then 82 days I chouldnt ask for help there .

I am using this on my game , have a question about adding the bytes .

What I did is :

Code:
 #define ullammo_Addie1 0x004563

then I thin I need to add the bytes like writeproccess to here :

Code:
{
	if( CH_Unlimammo ) // UNLIM AMMO!
{
D3D_NOPING( ( void* )ullammo_Addie1, 1);
}
my changed bytes are : {0x74, 0x55}; how to do that ?


Second is that some textures on player have strange lined smooth colors and the menu I ca nclose via prt sc but cant open back.
use memcpy bro
memcpy((LPVOID)address,"Bytes",Number of bytes);
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
memcpy((LPVOID)
I typed like this :

if( CH_Circle ) // UNLIM BAGG!
{
memcpy((LPVOID)0x4693FF, "0x75, 0x55", 2);
}

but game crashes when I turn that on .

[€DIT]

I dont no if this is correct but it worked :

Code:
if( CH_Circle ) // UNLIM BAGG!
{
D3D_NOPING( ( void* )circle_Addie4, 1);
} 
unsigned long Protection;
BYTE IWriteNoFunctions[ ] = {0x75, 0x55};
VirtualProtect((void*)0x004693FF, 2, PAGE_READWRITE, &Protection);
memcpy((void*)0x004693FF, (const void*)IWriteNoFunctions, 2);
VirtualProtect((void*)0x004693FF, 2, Protection, 0);
{
now I can turn it on but how to turn it off?
Quote Originally Posted by deve48 View Post
I typed like this :

if( CH_Circle ) // UNLIM BAGG!
{
memcpy((LPVOID)0x4693FF, "0x75, 0x55", 2);
}

but game crashes when I turn that on .
Okies try Doing it like this
"/x75/x55"
I got it working thanks , I did this :

Code:
if( CH_Circle ) // UNLIM BAGG!
{
unsigned long Protection;
BYTE IWriteNoFunctions[ ] = {0x75, 0x55};
VirtualProtect((void*)0x004693FF, 2, PAGE_READWRITE, &Protection);
memcpy((void*)0x004693FF, (const void*)IWriteNoFunctions, 2);
VirtualProtect((void*)0x004693FF, 2, Protection, 0);

}
{

that activates the function without problem but now I need the turn off and that must be on some if else statement happen I think but chouldnt find .
Quote Originally Posted by deve48 View Post
I got it working thanks , I did this :

Code:
if( CH_Circle ) // UNLIM BAGG!
{
unsigned long Protection;
BYTE IWriteNoFunctions[ ] = {0x75, 0x55};
VirtualProtect((void*)0x004693FF, 2, PAGE_READWRITE, &Protection);
memcpy((void*)0x004693FF, (const void*)IWriteNoFunctions, 2);
VirtualProtect((void*)0x004693FF, 2, Protection, 0);

}
{

that activates the function without problem but now I need the turn off and that must be on some if else statement happen I think but chouldnt find .
Hmmz Guud Job
but I dont think that this is the right way , coz when I need to add other bytes on next address cant do it
my CE table is like this :

Code:
[ENABLE]
004ED42D:
jmp 004002f8
004ED42E:
 nop
[DISABLE]
004ED42D:
dec [esi+000000cc]

so I need ad second address to write when enabling this . but cant write same
unasigned long Protection;

I am using the d3deptymenu source on my first post is the link can you check please , the addies must be wirten here in a different way I think .
tnx
Quote Originally Posted by deve48 View Post
I got it working thanks , I did this :

Code:
if( CH_Circle ) // UNLIM BAGG!
{
unsigned long Protection;
BYTE IWriteNoFunctions[ ] = {0x75, 0x55};
VirtualProtect((void*)0x004693FF, 2, PAGE_READWRITE, &Protection);
memcpy((void*)0x004693FF, (const void*)IWriteNoFunctions, 2);
VirtualProtect((void*)0x004693FF, 2, Protection, 0);

}
{

that activates the function without problem but now I need the turn off and that must be on some if else statement happen I think but chouldnt find .
This isn't really related to your problem, but the last parameter in the call to VirtualProtect must be a valid pointer.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us