This is just something ive been wondering for a while.
What type of weapons do u guys think will be released tomrow ?
probably the ump
Teh best weapons teh wurld haz evar ceen!
im guessing its gonna be the ump because people already glitched it.
Just like the aug.
You guys like the UMP??
I couldn't do shit with it.
I like my AK, G36E, MP5 and UZI.
Everything thing else is shit to me.
they are gonna release a nuke 20.000.000.000gp to buy instanly deletes a map from the game ...and lvls u... so there no more mystery
Originally Posted by neo3d
You guys like the UMP??
I couldn't do shit with it.
I like my AK, G36E, MP5 and UZI.
Everything thing else is shit to me.
stfu! stay on topic bitch *smack
Originally Posted by ModaFoca
they are gonna release a nuke 20.000.000.000gp to buy instanly deletes a map from the game ...and lvls u... so there no more mystery
I already have 2 of these. =)
Originally Posted by RJ
I already have 2 of these. =)
Awww... No fair.
I'll sell you someone elses soul for one.
probably like enw weapon maybe ump and maybe 1 or 2 maps? who knows
i guess. i think they will be adding vehicules and stuff lol
if u open the Player.txt in the Combat Arms folder. u will see Vehicule turn rate and stuff like that.
Originally Posted by Almighty
i guess. i think they will be adding vehicules and stuff lol
if u open the Player.txt in the Combat Arms folder. u will see Vehicule turn rate and stuff like that.
too much lag and maintenance , just maps and weapons i think.
Originally Posted by Almighty
i guess. i think they will be adding vehicules and stuff lol
if u open the Player.txt in the Combat Arms folder. u will see Vehicule turn rate and stuff like that.
They won't be releasing cool stuff like that so soon.
I think they will be releasing the UMP. or maybe something else like the HB sensor. dunno. i hope it's the UMP ^^ was fun. also i think theyre gonna release the map that looks like a desert village or beach w/e :S
Originally Posted by josetziu
I think they will be releasing the UMP. or maybe something else like the HB sensor. dunno. i hope it's the UMP ^^ was fun. also i think theyre gonna release the map that looks like a desert village or beach w/e :S
i still don't get the hb sensor. we use chams anyways