Opinion

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Opinion
This is just something ive been wondering for a while.
What type of weapons do u guys think will be released tomrow ?
Teh best weapons teh wurld haz evar ceen!
im guessing its gonna be the ump because people already glitched it.
Just like the aug.
You guys like the UMP??
I couldn't do shit with it.
I like my AK, G36E, MP5 and UZI.
Everything thing else is shit to me.
they are gonna release a nuke 20.000.000.000gp to buy instanly deletes a map from the game ...and lvls u... so there no more mystery
Quote Originally Posted by neo3d View Post
You guys like the UMP??
I couldn't do shit with it.
I like my AK, G36E, MP5 and UZI.
Everything thing else is shit to me.
stfu! stay on topic bitch *smack
Quote Originally Posted by ModaFoca View Post
they are gonna release a nuke 20.000.000.000gp to buy instanly deletes a map from the game ...and lvls u... so there no more mystery
I already have 2 of these. =)
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
I already have 2 of these. =)
Awww... No fair.
I'll sell you someone elses soul for one.
probably like enw weapon maybe ump and maybe 1 or 2 maps? who knows
i guess. i think they will be adding vehicules and stuff lol
if u open the Player.txt in the Combat Arms folder. u will see Vehicule turn rate and stuff like that.
Quote Originally Posted by Almighty View Post
i guess. i think they will be adding vehicules and stuff lol
if u open the Player.txt in the Combat Arms folder. u will see Vehicule turn rate and stuff like that.
too much lag and maintenance , just maps and weapons i think.
Quote Originally Posted by Almighty View Post
i guess. i think they will be adding vehicules and stuff lol
if u open the Player.txt in the Combat Arms folder. u will see Vehicule turn rate and stuff like that.
They won't be releasing cool stuff like that so soon.
I think they will be releasing the UMP. or maybe something else like the HB sensor. dunno. i hope it's the UMP ^^ was fun. also i think theyre gonna release the map that looks like a desert village or beach w/e :S
Quote Originally Posted by josetziu View Post
I think they will be releasing the UMP. or maybe something else like the HB sensor. dunno. i hope it's the UMP ^^ was fun. also i think theyre gonna release the map that looks like a desert village or beach w/e :S
i still don't get the hb sensor. we use chams anyways
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us