Bored -.-

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Bored -.-
Feel like joining a new GFX forum... Why not... :S
Here's a few examples of recent, *cough, I mean decent, work...
CnC
Sniff* here goes:




:S I ain't up for challenges, and I ain't up for signature making for a random new forum. Please no BS comments saying "nice!", or "good!" I want some god damn criticism not your freaking good job bullshit.
Good! Nice! Good job!
Quote Originally Posted by Insane4 View Post
Good! Nice! Good job!
Gee, thanks you little prick. Way to be childish. Hitting our rebellious stage now are we? *Yawn
Nice job alot better then my SHIT of work lol
all of them have one main problem theyre too messy
theyre nice yet the theirs c4ds randomly placed in there
Quote Originally Posted by Fjsieb View Post
all of them have one main problem theyre too messy
theyre nice yet the theirs c4ds randomly placed in there
Which one's in specific, let's see if you know what your talking about .
Also, I put paint splatters to look like dirt on all of them, that is what you might refer to as messy .
This isn't really a GFX forum but yea, this section is devoted to it.

Anyways they aren't bad.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
This isn't really a GFX forum but yea, this section is devoted to it.

Anyways they aren't bad.
Thanks, I was hoping for more of CnC to do with depth, borders, lighting, blending, flow, etc...
I really like your work, it blends very well. Also you may not like them so much because I don't make anime sigs :S. I just make fractals.
Wow I really love your work. Good job
I'm not a fan of the color schemes. I like the first one but the others need some fixing. I'm too tired and lazy to give in depth cnc
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
I'm not a fan of the color schemes. I like the first one but the others need some fixing. I'm too tired and lazy to give in depth cnc
The last one and the first one are my latest ones. Probably the best. The others I was just experimenting with burning and dodging techniques of blending.
First one is probably the best but still needs a lot of work.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
First one is probably the best but still needs a lot of work.
Shmeh, I am a noob, what can I say.
i would write a wall of text but im to lazy
the first one is definitely the best
the use of the splatters is done well but its a bit overdone in these it has good flow
the second one
has too many elements involved or at least it looks like that even though you can tell theres only a couple things in there the brushing is what makes it look cluttered and the fact that theres a random guitar there doesn't really help
the third one
seems a bit empty here c4ds dont really go with that style but then again i dont know what does the color scheme is nice though here
the fourth one
has good blending but i cant really tell whats up with the renders legs the random c4d ruins the flow that it had going this one isnt cluttered with all the smudge/brush but it seems dull it needs more of a wow factor to make it pop there are some irregularities in the lighting around the stomach which should be darker imo
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?