New Recruits Kit

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
New Recruits Kit
New recruits list has been put up on Nexon's website. This one will include a:
Mk.48 Machine Gun
SR-25 Sniper Rifle
M16A1 AP Mines

All for a seven day period for new sign ups. They say it will be till 9/27, I guess when they do another upgrade.
Livin' up to my own title, and it ain't a good thing...
MG > Better
SR-25 > Better for Nubs
Mines > Fuck... now I have to deal with more mining nubs >.>

Thanks for the update.
Quote Originally Posted by xxBigBuns View Post
MG > Better
SR-25 > Better for Nubs
Mines > Fuck... now I have to deal with more mining nubs >.>

Thanks for the update.
Exactly what you said about the mines.. I hate going into One Man Army games then having Choobs going around as soon as they spawn laying 3 mines in 3 random places. Probably the most annoying thing EVER.
The mines ARE gonna be a bitch. The only way around them is to walk around them, or shoot from a distance. Yeah, I guess the Mk is better, but I found my own results, not the stats they have for each gun. Sometimes the recoil affects everything, and sometimes the silencers don't do shit for it, sometimes they do.
Also, I found that the heavy vests arent worth the cash. I still took the same amount of bullets with or without one. I think they came into play with grenades, when one goes off nearby.

With the upgrade to a better gun, I wonder if any gun adds will be made. Maybe some better weapons.
Better,

Not to mention the starter's kit has the most annoying sniper rifle the game. Sr25. Insanely accurate semi-auto.
Quote Originally Posted by MesoPlz View Post
Better,

Not to mention the starter's kit has the most annoying sniper rifle the game. Sr25. Insanely accurate semi-auto.
It's accurate, but can still take two hits. Not like the L9 can take two hits once in a while. I've noticed some players using the Sr in close range maps
Well when I used chams, usually you could see the mines pretty clear. (Maybe this was only the diamond hack but idk) (sorry, I forget who made it >.>)
Its the 5000+ noobs that just hold down the key and randomly shoot. Cham's doesn't help much there.
Quote Originally Posted by MesoPlz View Post
Its the 5000+ noobs that just hold down the key and randomly shoot. Cham's doesn't help much there.
Chams will help you with the mines if a person plants on a staircase, I.E. Junk Flea. They actually look like they're sitting under the stair. They're easily viewed and detonated (just a round or two) from below.
The worst is CTF, when you have two idiots who put in 8-10 mines around their flag. And while you're busy shooting at the mines, you're usually making enough noise for a sniper to take you out in less than 2 sec. La sigh...
Quote Originally Posted by adidas View Post
The worst is CTF, when you have two idiots who put in 8-10 mines around their flag. And while you're busy shooting at the mines, you're usually making enough noise for a sniper to take you out in less than 2 sec. La sigh...
very true, thats why i dont play capture the flag
Personal opinion:
i like the m4a1 more than mk48
l96 is better than sr25 to me
one thing to say about mines: SHIT! i always die from mines!!! >=O
dang lol, i dont really care bout the update, but i just wish they would open up the ump or sand hog
Quote Originally Posted by assason99 View Post
dang lol, i dont really care bout the update, but i just wish they would open up the ump or sand hog
i just wanna try the UMP, it looks pwnin!!!
i like the m590, its a one hit kill in the upper chest and its accurate enough to headshot someone in the aplha bunker in snow valley. The only time I hate mines are when my clan plants mines all around the map in clan wars, I always end up running into them, no matter if they are in the stupidest spot ever.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?