ExclamationSome updates

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Some updates
I'm going to start updating some of the rules and changing some links around and adding new things in spite of our renovation. If anyone has any ideas or plans on what they think I should add, not add, or take out please say it here.

BS posts will be deleted.


I have an idea of some things I want to do but so far every time I do something, someone has to disagree. So anyways, tell me what you want me to do and I'll see if I can include it. The obvious stuff is not going to change.

This also includes rules for challenges and basically anything.


List of updates:
-Get rid of Liz's thread/combine it with mine.
-Update sub forum titles in my rules thread along with any links.
-Adding new rules for sections that have been changed or added.
-Increasing the post req. for a request to 100.
-Getting rid of Zhellbound's, Hyak's, and Photonoobster's thread and combining them into one thread becoming the rules thread of that section.
-Oneirish's thread in the request's section will be removed due to inactivity and it's a dead thread.
-I also plan on combining the threads in the requests section into one rules thread.

That's all I can think of right now.
Maybe list the ideas you already have first...?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post

BS posts will be deleted.


So basically anything you don't agree with despite the fact that there may be a majority of menz telling you otherwise.

My suggestion would be to go into the drawing and paintings section and clean the horseshit threads out of there if you really want to delete something.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
So basically anything you don't agree with despite the fact that there may be a majority of menz telling you otherwise.

My suggestion would be to go into the drawing and paintings section and clean the horseshit threads out of there if you really want to delete something.
he doesnt have power there
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
So basically anything you don't agree with despite the fact that there may be a majority of menz telling you otherwise.

My suggestion would be to go into the drawing and paintings section and clean the horseshit threads out of there if you really want to delete something.
grow up .


Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
There should be more tutorials.
And maybe a GFX History Thread.
I mean the names of the GFX "minions" history.
Everyone who was minion in this section.
moosic made a thread like that
Quote Originally Posted by joefus View Post
grow up .



moosic made a thread like that
Who are you?
Quote Originally Posted by joefus View Post
grow up .



moosic made a thread like that
Sup HYAKAKAKAKAKAK.
I'll list the ideas I have when I get home. This isn't like a huge thing or anything, I just have to update some stuff because the section names changed and all and I figured this would be a good time to ask if you guys wanted anything changed. Odds are you won't even notice the changes I make.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
I'll list the ideas I have when I get home. This isn't like a huge thing or anything, I just have to update some stuff because the section names changed and all and I figured this would be a good time to ask if you guys wanted anything changed. Odds are you won't even notice the changes I make.
Well, they're obviously not subtle enough that you made a thread about it.
Waiting for the list.
well ok but i think new rules were needed here so /yah support 100 % xD but i still need some help from you guys u never helped to me
There should be more tutorials.
And maybe a GFX History Thread.
I mean the names of the GFX "minions" history.
Everyone who was minion in this section.
I believe I was the only minion. There's been a few mods though

Edit: added list.
I'm thinking of a tutorial bank of sorts.
For each more experienced member here to each have a sticky in the tut section that only they can post in.
It can include their own tutorials, ones they have posting rights for, public ones they four useful, etc.
Someone above me said "more tutorials" and this just sort of developed itself in a second or two.

People on art forums normally use points (site currency) to buy a showcase thread that they dump everything they do into, it never gets deleted, and it's always updated.

I think incorporating that idea with tutorials would be beneficial in boosting activity.
he means like all ex gfx
we had a thread
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us