Problems With Iwin's Trainer

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Problems With Iwin's Trainer
I know I shouldn't be making a thread about this..but can somebody tell me why Iwin's trainer isn't working for me? I am using Iwin's bypass and I don't get error, just when I do Ctrl+1 to turn on OPK, nothing happens
help?
Failure at leeching.
fucking read, iwin tells you how to use opk,
hint:0.0.0
Quote Originally Posted by forthewin123 View Post
fucking read, iwin tells you how to use opk,
hint:0.0.0
um no he doesn't, he edited the post
Quote Originally Posted by djsebizzle View Post
um no he doesn't, he edited the post
you dont remember it?
Quote Originally Posted by forthewin123 View Post
you dont remember it?
no, i didn't even read it, i didn't have 100 posts at the time lol
well, go to junk flee and stand next to.....
Quote Originally Posted by forthewin123 View Post
well, go to junk flee and stand next to.....
huh? stand next to..... can't you just tell me instead of being all gay and showing off like you're so superior?
in front of the crane next to the bravo spawn
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us