Ohai thar.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Ohai thar.
Figured I might as well make one of these. Both for the sake of postwhoring, and because it's 5 am and there's nothing else do to except go mad at this hour.

Lesse... My name is Vae, my parents are the kind that like to come up with very obscure names for their children, much to my dismay. I apparently make rhymes on accident too, so... there ye go.

I enjoy eating red M&Ms while reading the biographies of obscure serial killers, it's one of my vices.

I speak in coherent sentences to help disguise the fact that I usually have no clue what I'm talking about. That skill alone has led me to think about going into politics, but that's a story for another day.

I also hate intro threads.

So I'm going to stop this one... now.
Nice to meet you, Vae. Welcome to MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Nice to meet you, Vae. Welcome to MPGH
Aw, thank-you. Happy to be here. :]
Welcome; Expect to be the only one speaking in coherent sentences.
Lawl ^^ What he said
enjoy your short stay and try to avoid getting troller for a while
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Welcome; Expect to be the only one speaking in coherent sentences.
Oh, I'm already quite used to that. HURRAH FOR THE GIFT OF GRAMMAR..And such.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Lawl ^^ What he said
enjoy your short stay and try to avoid getting troller for a while
Lul, I've been an avid internet dweller since I was a fetus. I think I can handle trollin' and flamin'. Thank-you though. :B
Welcome to MPGH. Enjoy your stay.
Hello there! Welcome to MPGH!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us