Originally Posted by Crash InterfaceMgr + 0xE4 omg dat meas da pointah to interbatemgr is 0x37829A68. thxcrash nao i can be pr0 h4xor.
Originally Posted by NOOB omg dat meas da pointah to interbatemgr is 0x37829A68. thxcrash nao i can be pr0 h4xor. 0xBADF00D5 is pointr.
Originally Posted by Crash 0xBADF00D5 is pointr. noo crashie ollydbg is yelling atme when i searchz0r that.
Originally Posted by NOOB noo crashie ollydbg is yelling atme when i searchz0r that. j00Z |\|33D 70 3|\|73R 7|-|3 (0D3Z 1|\|70 0LL'/ b3773R 1Ph j00Z \/\/4|\|7 70 b3 4|\| UB3R pR0 L13|< /\/\3
Originally Posted by Crash j00Z |\|33D 70 3|\|73R 7|-|3 (0D3Z 1|\|70 0LL'/ b3773R 1Ph j00Z \/\/4|\|7 70 b3 4|\| UB3R pR0 L13|< /\/\3 Ooo I Tink i found nops.. On: /xB0/xI0/xG0/xAS/xS0 Off: /xP0/xE0/xN0/xI0/xS0
Originally Posted by Crash j00Z |\|33D 70 3|\|73R 7|-|3 (0D3Z 1|\|70 0LL'/ b3773R 1Ph j00Z \/\/4|\|7 70 b3 4|\| UB3R pR0 L13|< /\/\3 I lol'd hard only because I actually found myself trying to read that ^^
Gamestatus doesn't work and i dont need to use the gamestatus anyways. I just do it the way everyone used to do it when they didn't make those scans.
Originally Posted by whit My Queer Detection Software is going off ?? Oh /fp "Crash is posting in here" ima idiot my white detectors are going off... HMM I WONDER WHY THEY- WHIT.