Updated Game Status

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Updated Game Status
Code:
0x37829B4C
InterfaceMgr + 0xE4
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
InterfaceMgr + 0xE4
omg dat meas da pointah to interbatemgr is 0x37829A68. thxcrash nao i can be pr0 h4xor.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


omg dat meas da pointah to interbatemgr is 0x37829A68. thxcrash nao i can be pr0 h4xor.
0xBADF00D5 is pointr.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
0xBADF00D5 is pointr.
noo crashie ollydbg is yelling atme when i searchz0r that.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


noo crashie ollydbg is yelling atme when i searchz0r that.
j00Z |\|33D 70 3|\|73R 7|-|3 (0D3Z 1|\|70 0LL'/ b3773R 1Ph j00Z \/\/4|\|7 70 b3 4|\| UB3R pR0 L13|< /\/\3
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
j00Z |\|33D 70 3|\|73R 7|-|3 (0D3Z 1|\|70 0LL'/ b3773R 1Ph j00Z \/\/4|\|7 70 b3 4|\| UB3R pR0 L13|< /\/\3
Ooo I Tink i found nops..

On:
/xB0/xI0/xG0/xAS/xS0

Off:
/xP0/xE0/xN0/xI0/xS0
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
j00Z |\|33D 70 3|\|73R 7|-|3 (0D3Z 1|\|70 0LL'/ b3773R 1Ph j00Z \/\/4|\|7 70 b3 4|\| UB3R pR0 L13|< /\/\3
I lol'd hard only because I actually found myself trying to read that ^^
Gamestatus doesn't work and i dont need to use the gamestatus anyways. I just do it the way everyone used to do it when they didn't make those scans.
My Queer Detection Software is going off ?? Oh /fp
"Crash is posting in here" ima idiot
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
My Queer Detection Software is going off ?? Oh /fp
"Crash is posting in here" ima idiot
my white detectors are going off...
HMM I WONDER WHY THEY-
WHIT.
How do i use the code hacks for CA ive been usin injector and it wont even work anymore :/
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?