PostMy Dilemna for MPGH Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
My Dilemna for MPGH Hacks
Hey guys,
I have recently been making an official MPGH hack.

It is awesome... Here's a picture (BTW Thanks to noob weaponrange IS now functional):




So its great. Everything works fine. All ptc, all addresses, and the esp. Yet It d/cs after 2 minutes. Anyone know whats wrong? Will provide some code if needed.

I use gordon's PTC, standard memoria addresses, and I use present w/ update detour. So whats wrong? I would like opinions of those that no what the fuck they are talkin about... I Don't want Choobs like:

"Ohhhh Tyyyy I wanted this... Wheres downlod link????"
or
"hmmm did you try packing it?"
or even:
"Woooowwww i miss chocolate. I won't help u til choco is back!"


Thanks.

oh and i wasnt sure if this is more general or hack source help... so i just put it here
Quote Originally Posted by E%YH$%YUHQ#$%H$%H View Post
y do u make it
What the fuck u be talkin bout?


Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
LOLMAO. 6 FPS....
I had higher FPS... that happened from pressing print screen lol.


Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
Wrong section and what makes this so "official"
I asked jabuuty 2 weeks ago if when if xied my hack if I could post it as MPGH's Pub and he said I could.
Wrong section and what makes this so "official"
LOLMAO. 6 FPS....
This list sounds better

[ESP]
ESP - On/Off
Name ESP

[Visual]
FPS
NX Chams
Crosshair
No Fog
Removals

[Weapons]
Super Bullets
No Spread
No Recoil
No Reload

[Player]
Weapon Pikcup
Fly (Spacebor)
Speed
Cam Position
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
This list sounds better

[ESP]
ESP - On/Off
Name ESP

[Visual]
FPS
NX Chams
Crosshair
No Fog
Removals

[Weapons]
Super Bullets
No Spread
No Recoil
No Reload

[Player]
Weapon Pikcup
Fly (Spacebor)
Speed
Cam Position
@Jabuuty671
Okay, But Ill include all ESP.. not just Name ESP and Ill throw in Removals to reduce lag.

@flameswor10
How would I go about doing that.


@NOOB
Well Everything works fine. Ill start playing itll be runnin smooth and then the game will shut off. Im not on vista so i dont needa worry about admin or anything.. im on XP.
I use Alessandro10's Detour.
[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post

@Jabuuty671
Okay, But Ill include all ESP.. not just Name ESP and Ill throw in Removals to reduce lag.



Adding in removals isnt going to reduce lag... In the end it all comes down to the effiency of the code

You got memory leaks and hell of lot of them
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


Adding in removals isnt going to reduce lag... In the end it all comes down to the effiency of the code

You got memory leaks and hell of lot of them
My codes pretty efficient but it lags me lol.. then again.. i have only 3ghz and 2gb ram... on 2005 Xp..


Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
@whit i ain't a coder, but the less features, and quality of the coding in the features, the less lag right?

as in, many features of poor quality = bad lag
less features of that same poor quality = less lag ?
amirite?
Less features will reduce lag ever so slightly... its not that much. Unless you remove all but 2 it shouldnt matter. HOWEVER, If you manage to clean up present hooking it will reduce tremendouly (i.e. not a bunch of sleeps, not too many resets and stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


...You got memory leaks and hell of lot of them
what you mean by memory leaks?
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


My codes pretty efficient but it lags me lol.. then again.. i have only 3ghz and 2gb ram... on 2005 Xp..
Then its not efficent..
You can create a nice little memory leak by just creating your font wrong..

And dont blame it on Sprites or nothing.. I can Draw 20 texture and still maintain good fps

@Jabuuty671 Nah the code can be messy but yet can also be efficent..He's probally doing stupid mistakes like accolating memory without deaccolating the memory( aka memory leak )
Try crypt your text in the menu.
DC after two minutes isn't enough info.
@whit i ain't a coder, but the less features, and quality of the coding in the features, the less lag right?

as in, many features of poor quality = bad lag
less features of that same poor quality = less lag ?
amirite?
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
2005 xp. rip you .
I have comcast super high speed modem so on iternet they cancel out and its good speed (Im looking to buy an alienware soon... or maybe Dell Premium with same processors and cards).

and I prefer XP over W7
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?