Help?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help?
I've been trying to get Strife's chams to work ever since they came out. I've looked at many threads on how to get them working, and it still isn't. :S

I've got Iwin's bypass. And when I try to open up CA, it gives me the error message saying it's experienced an error and needs to close, I've taken advise from a few other MPGH members and left the message there while the game still starts up. And when the game starts up and I enter a server and go play a game, no chams. :S

Can I please have some help with this?
I have the same problem (the latter one)
I just say forget the chams and play normally. Not like not-hacking is going to kill you or something
Quote Originally Posted by BDogSE View Post
I've been trying to get Strife's chams to work ever since they came out. I've looked at many threads on how to get them working, and it still isn't. :S

I've got Iwin's bypass. And when I try to open up CA, it gives me the error message saying it's experienced an error and needs to close, I've taken advise from a few other MPGH members and left the message there while the game still starts up. And when the game starts up and I enter a server and go play a game, no chams. :S

Can I please have some help with this?
ok i posted this on the other thread

use the original engine.exe
This is what i do with mine. ( BTW Vista doesnt work)
1. Open combat arms
2. I open the Hack
3. Start and press ok at the same time.
4. If fails, I start over again.
dont use Iwin's bypass. use a fresh engine.exe
Skool vista does work.. ive posted TUTS on it.. and a video (both deleted >.>) but still it works..
run as adminstrator?
Quote Originally Posted by king.joker.9 View Post
Skool vista does work.. ive posted TUTS on it.. and a video (both deleted >.>) but still it works..
I tried it on my brand new laptop, and it doesnt work. Maybe for you but its not for everyone you know.
90% it does youre new pc is jacked up

i hate labtop's >.>

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us